International Journal of Medicine Research

International Journal of Medicine Research


International Journal of Medicine Research
International Journal of Medicine Research
Vol. 1, Issue 3 (2016)

Profile of patients with chronic kidney disease attending a tertiary care hospital


Dr. Basavaraj Machnur, Dr.Chandrashekar

Much less is known about the prevalence of the earlier stages of the CKD. Indeed, it has been acknowledged that the majority of the individuals at early stages of CKD have gone undiagnosed. 100 Patients presenting to the hospital and diagnosed with CKD were included in the study after obtaining informed consent until sixty cases were collected. The history of the onset, progression, duration of various symptoms, drug and diet history was noted. In this study population only 37 percent were on hemodialysis while the remaining 63 percent were managed conservatively.
Download  |  Pages : 22-23
How to cite this article:
Dr. Basavaraj Machnur, Dr.Chandrashekar. Profile of patients with chronic kidney disease attending a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Medicine Research, Volume 1, Issue 3, 2016, Pages 22-23
International Journal of Medicine Research International Journal of Medicine Research